Undergraduate Online Application
** Christ the King has an open enrollment policy. This means applicants can apply to the school anytime of the year.
Please make sure you understand the information on this page before you submit your application form.
THINGS TO NOTE
THINGS TO NOTE
- Please submit your application with a $35.00 non-refundable application fee.
- Applicants must fill and submit this application in its entirety.
- Enter your personal information.
- Select your program of study (select ONLY ONE program. e.g. certificate, diploma, associate, bachelor's)
- Go to the selected program of study, and choose the preferred specialization you intend to pursue. E.g. Program of Study: "Certificate Program." Program Specialization: "Certificate in Ministry."
- An application becomes inactive after four (4) months, if the applicant does not at least take one class within this period.
- We do not offer any scholarship at this time.
- Applicants without a High School Diploma or GED must start their studies with one of our Certificate or Diploma programs. Once you finish your program, you can transfer all the credits to either the Associate or Bachelor's Degree program.
- Applicants must request official transcripts from each school attended to be sent to Christ the King Bible Seminary.
- No transcript is needed for our Certificate and Diploma programs.
- We accept unofficial transcripts/certificates for admission purposes. Please scan and send your unofficial transcripts/certificates as email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please have official transcripts sent to Attention: Admissions, Christ the King Bible Seminary, P.O. Box 6513, Charlottesville, VA 22906, U.S.A.